Each year, the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Health Foundation and Community Trust support programs and organizations throughout the state. This support offers resources to all Tennesseans in pursuit of a healthier community.
- $8.5 mil distributed throughout the state for project support, sponsorships and initiatives
- Partnerships with more than 200 organizations, such as the American Red Cross, health clinics, and the United Way
- New grant opportunities like Shape the State programs for middle schools
- State-wide volunteer initiatives – 2011 project was working with the regional park services. Man hours, resources, and funds were donated throughout the state to support the park services
- Funds from the BlueCross Tennessee Health Foundation and Community Trust support programs benefiting at least 6 million Tennesseans each year
Take a look at what others are saying about the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Health Foundation and Community Trust’s efforts to partner with the community:
© 1998-2013 BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc., an Independent Licensee of the BlueCross BlueShield Association.