You Can Listen to Taped Messages 24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week.
You can call the Health Information Library anytime to listen to taped messages on hundreds of health-related topics. These messages may help answer your questions about health, parenting and problems that concern you and your family. These messages are also available in Spanish.
It’s easy! Just pick up your phone.
- Dial 1-800-656-8123 toll-free anytime from any touch-tone phone.
- A voice message will answer your call and give you easy directions.
- If you know the four-digit number code of the topic you wish to hear, you can enter the number.
- If you do not know the code of the topic, just say the name of the topic. The automated system will quickly search for any available messages on your topic.
Give it a try!
Use These Keys to Help You Through the Health Library
- To hear the last few sentences of a message again, press B for Back up (the 2 key). You can do this any time during the message.
- To jump ahead one message in the health section you are listening to, press J for Jump (the 5 key).
- If you would like to hear a message again, press R for Repeat (the 7 key).
- If you decide not to listen to a topic, press G for Go (the 4 key), followed by the number of the next message you want to hear.
- If you make a mistake while entering a number, press the # (pound) key to cancel it. Then enter the correct topic number. To end a call at anytime, press the # key.