Personal Health Statement
Want to size up your annual health care spending – and savings – at a glance? Just go online and check your Personal Health Statement, our newest helpful tool.
Your Personal Health Statement gives you immediate, important details for your health care and financial records with a summary of annual expenses, activities and health care purchases for you and any others on your plan.
Details also show the total savings and value you received from plan discounts and benefits paid by your health plan.
Use your Personal Health Statement to:
- Review your annual health care spending and savings.
- Check routine costs and plan ahead for any similar expenses this year.
- Evaluate your spending and care needs like a consumer – and make smart decisions on your care and spending.
- Prepare your taxes – especially if you have a Health Savings Account or Health Reimbursement Account, or had significant medical expenses last year.
- See which wellness programs or health improvement plans you or your family members used in the prior year, or find out which ones are available to you now.
Ready to take a look? Just go to bcbst.com and register or sign in to BlueAccess today.
[ RETURN TO FRONT PAGE ]