Mail Order is Easy and Convenient. You can have your prescriptions delivered right to your home with the Mail Order service from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.
With this service, you can:
• Purchase up to a three-month supply of your medicine at once
• Enjoy convenient delivery to the address of your choice
• Enjoy free standard shipping of your orders
• Talk with a registered pharmacist, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
• Order refills anytime online or by phone.
How do I get my prescriptions filled through a mail order pharmacy?
Ask your doctor for two prescriptions: one for a short-term supply (for instance, 30 days) to fill at a participating retail pharmacy, and one for a three-month supply with any allowed refills
• Take the medicine for two weeks before sending the prescription for the larger supply
to the mail order pharmacy. Your doctor may want to monitor your initial reaction and
response to the medicine.
To refill a prescription, choose one of the three easy ways described below. Be sure to have
your member ID card and prescription number from a current mail order label or refill slip.
• Visit bcbst.com and log into BlueAccess℠, your secure online member portal. Follow the instructions for refilling your prescriptions.
• Call mail order Member Service at 1-877-673-9165.
• Use the automated phone system to request your prescription refill. If you need help, you will be transferred to a Member Services representative.
• Complete the mail order prescription form. To obtain mail order form, visit our pharmacy page at bcbst.com. The form is located in the member section under Tools and Forms.
You can pay by e-check, check, money order or credit card. Make checks and money orders payable to Express Scripts and write your BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee member ID on the front.