BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
FitnessBlue Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
Official Rules & Regulations
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee FitnessBlue Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on 07/08/2015, and closes at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on 07/19/2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc. (“BlueCross” or the “Sponsor”), with offices at 1 Cameron Hill Circle, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37402.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to all registered members of the BlueCross FitnessBlue program who complete the FitnessBlue annual customer satisfaction survey (“Entrants”). All Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of survey completion and entry into the Sweepstakes. Employees, agents and representatives of Sponsor and its subsidiaries or affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and any employee of local, state or federal government are not eligible to win, nor are the parents, siblings and children of any such employee, agent or representative or any person with whom such employee, agent or representative is domiciled.
- PRIZES: There are Three (3) random draws (the “Draws”) in the Sweepstakes consisting of 3 months (one month per winner) of FitnessBlue membership valued at Twenty Nine and No/100 Dollars ($29.00) each (each, a “Prize” or collectively, the “Prizes”) for an aggregate value of Eighty Seven and No/100 Dollars ($87.00). Prizes will be awarded at the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: The Sweepstakes is offered electronically via email and may be completed via the Internet. All Entrants who are members of the BlueCross FitnessBlue program and complete the FitnessBlue Customer Satisfaction Survey during the Sweepstakes Period are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) entry per email address. Entrants may not enter the Sweepstakes by using an alternate means of Sweepstakes entry.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAW(S): Each draw will be held in Eagan, MN and taken from all eligible entries received as of the date of the draw. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE AWARDING: Winners will be notified by email. Prizes will be awarded only on verification by Sponsor that all Sweepstakes requirements have been met by the winners. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion or assignment of Prizes will be allowed, unless at the discretion of the Sponsor which may substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected Entrants at the email address listed on the Sponsor systems, or on the mail-in entries. Sponsor will notify the winner by email. The winner will have seven (7) calendar days from notification to accept the Prize by email. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If a selected Entrant cannot be contacted within the allotted time Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. In order to be declared an official winner the selected Entrants will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor a Declaration and Release Form within seven (7) days of receipt. If a selected Entrant(s) fails to complete, sign and return the Declaration and Release Form to Sponsor within seven (7) days the Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. By completing, signing and returning the Declaration and Release Form, the Entrant (i) confirms compliance with these Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations and (ii) releases and forever discharges the Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and its respective advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the acceptance or use of the Prize.
Any Prize awarded will be fulfilled by the Sponsor to official winners within four (4) to six (6) weeks after receipt of the signed and fully completed Declaration and Release Form. Prizes will be issued to the official winners by refunding their account for one month of membership
- SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to abide by these Sweepstakes Official Rules and Regulations and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final.
- WINNERS LIST:You may request a copy of the winner list or Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations by sending your request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc., Brand Strategy C.H. 1.2
1 Cameron Hill Circle
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37402
Marketplace Participation Sweepstakes Winners List.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Entrant’s eligibility to participate. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of this Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and to award Prize(s) to individuals selected at random from the pool of Entrants received up to the point of termination. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than those listed in the Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations.
- TAX INFORMATION: Liability for any applicable taxes, including without limitation any income taxes, imposed by any government on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- APPLICABLE LAWS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and county laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZE DISCLAIMER: The Sponsor is solely responsible for the delivery of the Prizes to the Prize winners. Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable to Entrants for any losses, damages or costs incurred as a result of Entrants entering the Sweepstakes or use of a Prize won in connection with this Sweepstakes or the failure by the Sponsor to deliver the Prize to the winner in accordance with the Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Any Prize awarded will be delivered by the Sponsor or by a third-party retained by the Sponsor or Sponsor for the purpose of fulfilling the Prize (in which case the Entrant consents to the disclosure of his/her name, address and such other personal information as is required for the limited purpose of delivering the Prize to the winner).
- DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than its administration, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in Hamilton County, Tennessee; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred but in no event may such costs include attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant, Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. If any of the provisions of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force.