Linking to Our Website
If you would like to place a link on your site to the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Web site, please contact BCBST Brand Strategy & New Media at Broker_Advertising_Requests_GM@bcbst.com
By choosing to link to us, you are agreeing to abide by the conditions outlined below:
- You agree not to misrepresent your association with BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (BCBST).
- You warrant that the site on which the link/logo appears contains no obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive, or malicious material, and that you have no knowledge of any plan to implement any such material onto the Web site.
- You agree, if using a logo, to comply with the logo usage guidelines.
- You agree to cease usage of the logo upon notice by BCBST. If the current relationship with BCBST promoted on your site changes, you agree to cease usage or alter the representation of the relationship on your site.
- You agree to comply with all federal and state laws and agree to hold BCBST harmless from failure to comply with any laws or regulations.
- You agree that BCBST shall have no obligation to verify the current or continued accuracy of any information provided or to verify the accuracy of any hyperlink and is not responsible for any errors contained in any hyperlink. The hyperlinks or any information provided in the BCBST Web Site regarding the hyperlinks are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to Owner. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BCBST BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS OR LINKS ON THE BCBST WEB SITE, EVEN IF BCBST OR A BCBST AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to Owner.