Get Ready for Flu Season
It's that time again – time for your annual flu shot. This year, the H1N1 vaccine is combined with the seasonal flu shot. So, talk to your doctor about what's right for you and your family members. Then remember these tips during flu season:
• Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
• Eat a healthy diet and take a Vitamin C supplement.
• Sneeze and cough into tissues or your shirt sleeve — not your hands.
• Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
• Always keep your hands washed and sanitized.
• If you are sick, stay home and limit direct contact with others.